Google
 

Monday, February 12, 2007

physically messed up

I'm not quite sure at the moment what my body is trying to do to me. It has been three weeks since I've slept properly. I've tried applying every possible "sleep" technique in the book. At least, I've tried applying every single technique I know of in the book. I'm not having my luck though. Half the time, I lie wide awake until 4 or 5 in the morning. Then, I try and force myself to sleep, only to wake up again shortly after either because I have to, or because I cannot sleep any longer. I'd call myself a narcoleptic, if it weren't for the fact that I am wide awake during the day. It's quite pathetic actually.

To top it off, I've lost my appetite. I find that I am rarely hungry, and I have to literally force food down my throat. I'm not quite sure what my body is going through, but whatever it is, it can't be a good thing.

Well, hopefully everything falls into place soon. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home