Google
 

Sunday, August 05, 2007

bumpy road

What a royal flop!

Things really ought to get better fast. I think I'm about to snap. There is just far too much to deal with, and not enough of 'me' capable of dealing with all of it.

To sum it all up, we are not going to get the house we thought we were going to get, I'm having a ridiculously tough time trying to relocate and find a different job in a place where I will be satisfied, healthwise - let's not go there, and well, just everything personally and otherwise has hit rock-bottom.

I guess the bright side is that things really can only get better from here-on-in. I think with some time, a bit more patience, and some different decisions and committment, things will get better. It's just a rough obstacle, and that's all it is. I think I have a lot to look forward to. A lot of beautiful things to look forward to. Not to mention, quite a bit of 'excitement' to deal with presently.

At least I can very surely say, there is not a dull moment in my life right now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home