Google
 

Monday, December 11, 2006

Snow in Chennai?

Yes, I know, there is no snow and there was no snow, nor will there be any snow in, around, or anywhere remotely close to Chennai - but not according to my "faithful" Google Desktop. This is the third time this week I have been told by Google Desktop that there is going to be snow in Chennai. Don't believe me? Here - I took a screenshot! [After whiting-out the other places I have requested weather updates for - stalkers on Facebook, Orkut, and Friendster are enough].

So, there you have it - Google Desktop messes up sometimes. Just thought I'd share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

google is never wrong... :P it's 8 pm... i am in the library... bored of studying.. needed a break... decided to google for something incredibly random (and perfectly implausible) and landed here.. :) cheers!

20/1/07 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home