Google
 

Friday, November 03, 2006

Time needs to go by faster =\

Have you ever wanted time to go by really fast, think that it is a certain time or a certain day, then realize afterwards that it's not? It's so frustrating...

I actually thought today was the 4th of November. I'm desperately waiting for the 12th to arrive, and fast...it was the most depressing thing to realize that it is in fact not the 4th, but the 3rd.

Well, I suppose to plus point to my day is the fact that working at a law firm gives me free consultations for any old odd thing, when most people pay hundreds of dollars for each. It's great. Any contracts I have for writing, etc. all go through my law firm first. Sometimes, I love my job! Ah, well, anyway, I should get back to my work. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home