Google
 

Thursday, October 05, 2006

my usual "one month later" update..

I've gotten into this ridiculous habit of updating this once a month...I should probably try and snap out of that habit. I know, I know, I say that each time and I never do it. I'm sure if my mother read this statement, she'd make a comment about how I carry that quality in me (to say things repeatedly and not do them) all the time. I'd beg to differ, but hey, that's just me.

As usual, I've been busy with work, class, and the many other things I like to engage in. I'm excited about this weekend - SP Balasubramaniam concert in Newington, CT. If anyone wants to attend, please do! It will definitely be well worth it. It's SPB - how can it not?

There are so many things I wanted to blog about over the past month but just never had time to sit down and do it. 9-11, the whole E-coli/spinach breakout, etc. Oh well. There are always other things to blog about.

Right now, I have so much work to finish up before my busy weekend, so I will come back to this again in the near future...and by near future, I can't promise that it won't be next month. But you'll hear from me again for sure. That, I can guarantee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home