Google
 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

and the response:

here is a friend's response and my comment to it with regards to my last post:

http://www.bohemianstate.com/?p=849

I never said feminism was a bad thing. I don't have anything against those who are feminists. Different people choose to deal with situations, problems, and opinions in different ways. I choose to handle it so that I am arguing for myself, not for my whole gender. Some people choose to speak for all women. If you want to do that, I'm not going to say that it's wrong to do so. But I'd rather do things for myself, fight for myself, and handle situations on my own than to have someone else do that for me. That is all my point was, and I hope that I am finally making myself clear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mumbai Monsoon said...

Did I spark off all of this ?

It was actually just a slight, sarcastic comment. But if required, I shall get involved in your little "discussion" later. I personally think the whole issue has been beaten to death already.

23/7/06 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home