Google
 

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hello sir, I'm looking for paaeennttt (and lot's of it)

So all I can really think about (unfortunately), is paint. I wake up in the morning, and I start with some room in the house. At the end of the day, I'm covered head to toe in paint. I remember when my father first announced he was going to Home Depot to pick up paint with my brother, I could think of nothing else but the classic Russell Peters show in which he talks about the Indian accent, and uses an example of someone going to Home Depot and asking for paint. Not that this is significant whatsoever...

Other than painting our house and making it look wonderful, nothing much else going on. I'm heading back to Troy tomorrow through Saturday to do some hardcore apartment hunting (hopefully I nail something down by Saturday afternoon, or I'm homeless when I get to Troy on July 1st). Yes, I'm heading back for good on July 1st so I can start my internship at the law firm. Hopefully that will be rewarding and useful to me later on.

Though there is a lot I would like to write about, unfortunately I don't have time right now! I'm sure once I settle back in Troy, I'll have some extra time on my hands (though I can't say for sure).

Till then, adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home