Google
 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

howdy ya'll!

Howdy from Arkansas! I had written a whole post, but considering I don't have the little fan to keep by my laptop here with me and considering the fact that my computer as a result overheated and shut down, I lost the entire post I had written describing my experiences travelling. So if you are interested, you can ask me - but to make a long story short, I was supposed to arrive on Friday night at Arkansas, which fell through because of weather delays from Albany - ended up spending the night in New Jersey, left for Arkansas on Saturday morning from Newark, and arrived "home" at around 5:30pm Saturday evening. I could have gone to India and back in the time that it took me to travel from Albany to Little Rock. That's pathetic.

Not to mention, my luggage didn't arrive then, and it still has not arrived to this minute. However, they claim they have it - rather, they know it's with Continental, it's a matter of getting it to me now. I'd be surprised if I get it before my stupid vacation is over in less than a week.

I'm having a great time here with my family. I've been introducing them to Arabian/Middle eastern music! And surprisingly, (perhaps even for the first time in my life), my family actually listens to me when I say things! It's really quite amazing.

The weather here is absolutely gorgeous. Sunny, warm, everything that Troy is not. Or New Jersey for that matter.

We went hiking at Pinnacle Mountain here in Arkansas yesterday. And of course, anybody who knows me, knows I LOVE hiking/walking/nature/etc. So I was in absolute bliss.

Anyway, I'm off for now. Will my luggage arrive today? Hmm...

l8er ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home