Google
 

Saturday, February 11, 2006

3-days-later-update

All right, give me some credit...this is being update 3 days after the last post as opposed to 3 months!

So how many of you watched the opening to the Olympics games this year? How sweet was that? INDIA IS IN IT! And that too, not just one athlete, but FOUR!! I'm so excited! We have Neha Ahuja and Hira Lal for Alpine Skiing , Gupta Bahadur Gurung for Nordic Skiing, and Shiva Keshavan for Luge. Shiva Keshavan is TAMIL!!!! Yessssss :-D. That's hilarious. A Tamilian competing in the Winter Olympics. Who would've guessed.

So my cousin couldn't come this weekend :-(. Which sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing her too, but due to the weather we are getting, those plans had to be cancelled. She wants to come in two weeks, so hopefully that will work out.

You know what's funny? The past 2 weeks, almost everyone that has come my way, friends, newcomers, acquaintances, whoever it may be, I've managed to somehow bring about some form of "debate" or "argument" on God/religion. I have to say, I'm surprised that I know so many atheists/agnostics and didn't even realize it. Interesting how many people have come to that point. But one thing I will make clear to all of you if I haven't already made it clear: yes I am religious and yes I believe it does me good, but at the same time, there is nothing I can do to logically prove the existence of God. Not I nor anyone else can do anything to prove this existence. Just wanted to make that clear though I think I already have. I believe in the concepts that religion teaches and the way of life some of the religions promote. That doesn't mean I am going to sit here and vehemently insist that God 100% exists and those who don't believe in Him/The Supreme being are fools. And to all those who have no idea what I'm talking about, well, ignore this... =)

Ok and seeing that this update is so soon after my last one, I really have nothing much else to write. I know, it's pathetic haha.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home