Google
 

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dilemma...

If I make one choice, I'm dropping another one far too important to me...if I choose the other one, the first is equally important...can both choices co-exist together? Right now, that seems to be a negative...

My happiness is most important? What if both choices contribute to that deeper happiness?

anyways, nothing else of particular interest going on. The Jaguars won today! But it was disappointingly close. UofM didn't play this weekend, so no updates over there.

I got to talk to Tara today which was so nice...I miss that girl like crazy. Considering I have known her since I was 7 years old, we grew up in the same town, and the same Indian community, and have been "sisters" for just as long, I really can't see my life without her in it! So Tara, if you ever read this, I love you!!! It was good to catch up today =)

Blah, I've been under the weather lately though. Awful cold, sore throat, losing my voice, coughing, just the whole package. It seems that, no matter how much I cover myself or take precautions to ensure that I am fully clothed so that I DON'T get sick, I always manage to fall with something during the weather change. Without fail. It wouldn't matter if i was wearing 5 layers, or a short sleeve shirt and a skirt - I'd get sick regardless. Ah well, nothing else to do, but hope that it goes away - and FAST.

That's all from my end. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home