Google
 

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My first oil pastel drawing since 7th grade!

So, I just spent the last 40-45 minutes whipping this up. Raghuveer bought me this amazing oil pastel and water color set for my birthday, after finding out from me a LONG time back that those were two of my favorite art supplies to work with. The oil pastels were straight from Paris...the guy spent over 300 dollars on all this for my birthday! I was in shock....

But, nonetheless, I was so excited when I started using them...I LOVE them! I got so into it...

This is my first oil pastel drawing since 7th grade!! I made this mountain scene just now, and thought I would share...but I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not...I can't seem to figure that part out haha.

Granted, the scanned version doesn't do justice to the original...you can't see all the tiny details as well.

Anyways, guess what I should get back to? Yup! Writing! =) Adios!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um so remind me...y r u in school? u friggin talented biatch

20/10/05 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very cool..

21/10/05 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home