Google
 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back from Dallas...

A hearty "howdy" to ya'll! I'm back from Dallas :-).

It was a good trip; got a good feel for the cowboy land. Ate good food. Fun times.

My dad didn't fail to continue cracking corny jokes as usual. We went to Fort Worth, about 25 minutes from Dallas, where we came across a large building called the Fort Worth Live Stock Exchange. My dad looked at it, then proceeded to say, "You know, if a cowboy came up to New York, they'd go to the New York Stock Exchange thinking he could trade cows." Corny? Hmm...

We also saw the building and the room from which Lee Harvey Oswald supposedly fired the deadly shots killing President John F. Kennedy, as well as the exact spot the motorcade was when the shots were fired.

Anyway, we got back to Little Rock late last night. Many errands to run, so I will write more later. Oh and trust me...there is plenty to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home