Google
 

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Radha and Krishna...my drawings




For those of you who may be interested, two nights ago, I had an inspiration to draw Radha and Krishna. For those who don't know these prominent Hindu figures, Krishna is one of the avatars of Lord Vishnu, one of the three main Gods in Hinduism. Radha, is his most popular female companion. The first picture you see, is a pencil sketch, and the second, is the same picture with some color added to it. The second picture also has some writing in Tamil, my mothertongue. On the top, I've written "Radha" and just below the drawing, I've written "Krishna". The smaller lettering you see is my name signed in Tamil. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap...geez girl, why do you have all these hidden talents that nobody knows about?!

16/9/05 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home