Google
 

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Seclusion

Well, I have decided to lock myself in my room and glue myself to my manuscript in order to finish the book (at least, the first draft of it). Like I mentioned before, the editing process will be a detailed and long one, but I am SO CLOSE to finishing the "basic" novel! And I really have to avoid all distractions (that includes AIM...and blogging haha) in order to be able to devote all my time and energy to completing the manuscript.

Please wish me luck (I need all the luck I can get)!! I am praying for the best, and I hope this all works out in the end. I have faith in myself. For now, I am just blessed to have been given the experience I have been given so far, and to have met the amazing and talented people I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with along the way.

I'll be back soon!!! But for now, adieu. It is time for me to cut myself off from the world. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger narama said...

GOOD LUCK!

13/10/05 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Smrithi Go Smrithi Go! Go! Go Smrithi Go Smrithi Go Go!!! yeahhhh u rok my soxs grlie!

16/10/05 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home