Google
 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My usal blabber

Nothing special to announce or anything - just don't want to get yelled at again for not updating my blog! Haha, I can't believe people actually noticed that and brought that to my attention...is this how sad people's lives have gotten? You tell people if they haven't updated an insignificant blog for a week? :-P I'm just kidding :)

Anyway, so I have a Spanish music obsession. If I'm not listening to Carnatic music (South Indian Classical music) or Tamil songs, I'm listening to Spanish music. I got annoyed with all the crap that comes on normal radio...I swear if I hear that "my hump" song one more time, I will ... hmm...I'm not sure if it's appropriate to say all this in a public blog, so I won't :-P. And then that DUMB Kanye West "Gold Digger" song - ew I can't stand it. So instead of getting all wound up over the crappy music on general radio, I just tune into Spanish stations! And I LOVE it! Believe it or not, I'm starting to pick up more Spanish than I was able to before after listening to it over and over. I'm excited!

Apartment hunting in Troy is a pain. I REALLY don't want to live in the dorms again. I want to get an apartment soooo badly. Even just a little studio apartment close to campus is perfect. If I have to live through the CRAPPY "vegetarian" options in the dining halls again, I will scream. Or starve. Or both.

I have found out about three weddings this week! I'm not able to keep up with the time passing. With friends getting married, people graduating and getting jobs, everyone moving on, I sometimes feel so desperate to just stop the world or slow down the clock. It's insane how quickly the time is passing and it has started scaring me. I used to joke about it. Now it's a reality.

I should probably cut my hair. It's down to my butt now. I don't even know when the last time I cut it was. I like it better long though. Short hair looks horrendous on me. I used to have it back in middle school and 9th grade. Yuck. I don't know what possessed me to do that. I just wanted something different (you know that dumb "early teenage years" syndrome you get), so I decided "hey, let's chop the hair off!" Yeah. Bad idea. I don't know maybe I won't cut my hair. Maybe it'll grow longer than me. Hold off on the thoughts "that's not so hard, you're so small anyway." Yeah that's right, I know what you all are thinking when you read this.

Ok now I'm just blabbering (all right, that's normal I know), but that's my indication to shut up. So have a wonderful night everyone, and if this doesn't get updated before, then have a great weekend as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home