Google
 

Friday, November 11, 2005

blahness

Today is just one of those "blah" days...I'm so exhausted! I don't really feel like talking to anyone either, so this is about all the communication you'll get from me to you today! (nothing against any of you haha, I'm just completely dead today, for no particular reason either).

A quick shoutout to my friends in Michigan who have their IASA culture show tonight! I think it's either the largest, or the second largest culture show in the nation. ::sigh:: totally wishing I was there to perform in it one more time...oh well, good luck to everyone!!! I am sure the show is going to ROCK! :-D

Oh so this is totally random, but I was just tying my hair up into a messy bun right? And when I flipped my head, I noticed two red hairs! So I held it closer to the light, and it's true! I have two RED hairs! the hell?! Yeah it's so random - so now, I have a ton of brown hair, some black hair, and two random red hairs. God knows where I got that from.

Ok and this is my reminder to talk about my conference on Wednesday - it was sooo wonderful! note to self: give details of conference in next post (I'm to tired to do it now).

Anyway, ok I have the BIGGEST headache right now, so I'm going to get going. Later ya'll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Smrithi!

Thanks for commenting on my blog earlier--I think you're the only one who's read it so far haha

Hope you're doing well at RPI :)

Talal

PS. Happy Belated Diwali!
PPS. The IASA show, "Kalakriti" was KICK ASS.

14/11/05 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home