Google
 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Catch up!

My gosh, I miss writing in my blog for one week, and I have at LEAST 5 people telling me I have to update my blog. It's one stinking week people! Chill!

haha - well, how was everyone Thanksgiving break? Mine was fun - saw some relatives I hadn't seen in about 3 years (my mom and brother hadn't seen them in 5), and I got to spend time with a couple of my little cousins who I love oh-so-much and miss very much!!! And then I got to attend Priya's engagement (she looked gorgeous and she and her fiance make such a cute couple!).

Other than that, not much else.

If ya'll haven't already done so, check out Alok SAKSENA's interview on desiclub.com!!! http://www.desiclub.com/desimusic/desimusic_features/music_article.cfm?id=192 ... for those of you who aren't sure who he is, he's one of the soundtrack musicians for the movie I'm writing, as well as much more! (read the interview to find out). Congrats Alok!!!

AND if you all haven't seen this yet, I suggest you do: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7598_1562394,000500020003.htm - is Buddha's reincarnation living on earth today in the form of a 15-year-old boy? Read on to see - it is bound to reaffirm a belief in religious people, and kindle some doubt in the hearts and minds of all who are sure a divine power does not exist.

And just something humorous that went along with the whole "Buddha" theme: http://www.badmash.org/index.php?id=112

There..that should keep ya'll busy for the next week or so while I disappear! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home