Google
 

Sunday, February 19, 2006

3-day weekends rock

It's Sunday today, but can technically be considered equivalent to a Saturday. No classes tomorrow! And what's even better? My Tuesday classes are cancelled and Monday's classes are in place instead. Tuesdays and Fridays are my worst days - basically 8am to 2pm straight with no breaks. Monday is better - but what's EVEN better? My professor for my Monday evening class told us we don't have to come in on Tuesday! So all I have Monday is 8am-9am and then I'm done. Loving it.

The weekend started with Friday night, Ankit's house party. It was fun overall. Then last night was a potluck dinner with the grad Indian students I know, and a few undergrads. Of course, as expected, I was the only girl. But, oh well, it was all good. I made puliyodharai (tamarind rice). We watched Lord of War, a Nicolas Cage movie. It was a great movie, except somewhat sad. I definitely recommend it if you have not watched it yet.

And today has mostly been a day of studying. Ligon is visiting so I have to see him at some point too before he goes back to Massachusetts.

A HUGE birthday shoutout to my wonderful little sister, Tara. I have known her since she was in kindergarten, and today she turns 19 years old. I know she hates having her birthday recognized, but you all know I announce everyone's birthday =). So how can I go without announcing one of my favorite people's birthdays?

Anyways, that's all for now. No classes tomorrow. Yessss 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home