Google
 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Musingmonsoon

I love taking a look at friends' blogs sometimes if I feel like taking a break (which recently seems like all the time - I've become quite the procrastinator). Sandipan's blog never fails to be intriguing and thought-provoking to say the least. So instead of posting something of my own this time, I'd rather you all take a look at his last couple of posts on homosexuality. He's a good writer and has some good thoughts. You can visit his blog by clicking on this link http://musingmonsoon.blogspot.com or by clicking "Sandipan" on the right side under the column with my friends' blogs.

And one of my own thoughts before signing off: the only thing constant in life is change. Think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a very enlightening post by Sandipan...

6/3/06 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home