Google
 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

back in Troy

I always want the truth, especially from those who are closest to me. But sometimes, I feel like the truth will eventually [if not right now] hurt me more than if I had not known it at all. I suppose I might as well know the truth from the beginning so it will hurt less [assuming I'll find out the truth at some point on my own anyway, in a way I would rather not have found out]...

I sound like I'm trying too hard to convince myself, don't I?

Anyway, I am back in Troy and fairly settled in. There are some things around the apartment that maintanance is working on [they were in here while I was at work today], but otherwise, it's decent. Too big for my tastes, but I have a mother who insists on making too many compromises, and therefore in order to get some personal satisfaction, I have to give into what she wants at times. And because she wanted me to have a bigger apartment, I have it.

It's somewhat odd being in Troy [in an area other than the main RPI campus] and doing something other than going to school, doing pointless homework assignments, and studying for mundane exams [or shall I say, cram the night before and help increase my record of all-nighters?]

All right. Time to get some work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home