Google
 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

S.P. Balasubramaniam LIVE IN CONCERT!!

I know, it's been a very long time since I last posted. And I will post something other than this concert announcement as soon as I get the opportunity to! But in the meantime, here's my concert announcement:


The Connecticut Tamil Sangam is hosting a live concert by S.P. Balasubramaniam on October 8 at 4:00pm at Newington High School, 605 Willard Ave, Newington, CT.

Tickets are $35/person. If you purchase them in bulk (20 people minimum), $5/person will be deducted.

Tickets for young adults (ages 12-18) are priced at $10/person.

Please pass this onto anyone who you think may be interested - all are welcome. If you would like to go, leave a message on my blog or get in touch with me otherwise if you know my contact information.

Again, please pass this onto anyone else you think may be interested in attending. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home