Google
 

Friday, March 30, 2007

Today...

I woke up this morning and had some coffee. I had some coffee and got some work done. I finished that work, and looked out my window. I looked out my window, then got up and opened the door, and stepped out for a minute. I stepped out for a minute and realised it was one of the most gorgeous days I had been outside for the past few months, yet. I realised it was such a gorgeous day, put on my sneakers, and decided to go out for a run. I decided to go out for a run, and went for a long, long, long one. I went for a long, long, long run and came home. And it felt damn good. Drinking coffee, concentrating on some work, and going for a run...I'm almost certain that 98% of you who read this have no idea how damn good that felt. Damn good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home