Google
 

Monday, October 22, 2007

A few questions...

1] Have you ever been in a relationship and thought someone else is good looking while in that relationship?

2] Have you ever been in a relationship and joked about being sexually interested in other people with your buddies/friends?

3] Have you ever been in a relationship and seriously been sexually interested in someone other than your 'partner'?

4] If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, have you ever talked to your partner about it?

These questions stemmed from a conversation today, and I'm curious to know what people's thoughts are.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ive thought others are good looking

no never joked abt bein sexually interested in other people.......no point.....casual jokes with sexual tone are common but talking abt me personally being sexually interested in others, no

no never been sexually interested in others seriously

23/10/07 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaaa thot others r good lookin and yeaa joked about wantin 2 bang sum hot chicalitas and im single now but ma gurl at da time didnt know then found out bout it coz she overheard me on da phone once......she flipped

23/10/07 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-yes how can u not find anyone else good looking
2-a couple times.....nothing serious though...
3-definitely not........
4-my gf and i talk about other pples looks all the time.....one of our fave things to do hahahaha

30/10/07 6:24 PM  
Blogger Jayashree said...

1. Yes, of course. From normal people to celebrities.. my ex used to get quite annoyed... damn he is hot, oh oh that guy is hott too. Thinking someone else is good looking doesnt say anything. Not like I constantly am on the lookout for it.

2. Yes. how fun...

3. No. That would mean that I am not serious about the relationship I was in.

4. Casually thinking someone is good looking is nothing, i would joke about it with my partner. I would not tell about #2... I would not want my partner to get insecure. #3... if I thought Yes, then there is more #3 that we would have to talk about.

4/11/07 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home